About Me

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

NYPD Top Brass Protected Joe Tacopina Cunt Threat as Bob Dobalina and Charles Ward really Chad Seigel Online Threats During Open Investigation Serious Crimes?


NYPD PC Ray Kelly, Bratton, James O’Neill acted on a misogynist Hate Crime Threat Joe Tacopina Has Never Denied Posting

Joe Tacopina Witness Tampering Aggravated Harassment NYPD Detectives Acted on Misogynist Hate Crime was it Joe with sock puppet

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
If Joe Tacopina, Chad Seigel, etc and Tara Joe’s Secretary I have on YouTube bragging to me #NYPD Rape cops will get off. If involved in the online threats, lies harassment during an open investigation and party to that letter my attacker sign threatening me I want them arrested!


I gave Joe heIl  for not understanding the First Amendment right so I’m alleging he fabricated the crazy stupid story to protect a lot of crimes and involves the First Amendment what I cherish and love and respect what a sicko if I’m right it’s him he belongs in jail


Thrse corrupt misogynists  all laughed at the misogynist narrative that Joe Tacopina oh I alleged out Tacopina but he’s never denied it wrote they get off on this just like they got off on using Ron Kuby‘s letter to pretend they were no crimes in there confident there Teflon Mike Harvey Weinstein thought he was Teflon, like Charlie Rose thought he was Teflon...


 It’s amazing to me that we have a misogynist take prime the top NYPD brass of acted on and we don’t have any arrests.

Suzannah B. Troy artist: NYPD Arrest Violent Men spreader vs Top Brass Protecting Dr Fagelman’s Violent Lying Attack Receptionist Will the NYPD IA Involved in my Case and Others Lose Their Pensions in 10 Years?





Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Charlie Rose, Weinstein forced to step down but NYPD PC James O’Neill hasn’t for his role 3rd PC protecting misogynist Cunt threat to tur tables on me over 5yrs 0 arrests Joe Tacopina never denied he’s Bob Dobalina/ YouTube #NYPD acted on Hate Crime threat suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/11/nypd-p…




#NYPD PC Ray Kelly, Bratton, James O’Neill acted on a misogynist Hate Crime Threat Joe Tacopina Has Never Denied Posting as Bob Dobalina Cunt Threat turn tables on me DI Ed Winski, Lt Burgos, Sgt Chen, Det Vergona/Dwyer acted on Boyce/Reznick/Campisi/Banks




NYPD Pete Rose Shockingly insensitive misogynist attitude on Rape gets him a promotion to Deputy Inspector The NYPD Way
Misogynist PC O’Neill prompted NYPD Capt Pete Rose 

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
NYPD James O’Neill has yet to resign for his role protecting misogynist hate crime my case and how many other cases? He just promoted Capt Pete Rose remember his shockingly ignorant misogynist comment on Rapes? #NYPD #Misogynymisogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/11/nypd-p…


Joe Tacopina Brags he got an Abner Louima Cop off, Tacopina Misogynist Hate Crime me Threat Ray Kelly, Bratton, James O’Neill My Case



If I’m correct how far did Joe Tacopina go committing crimes interfering with an open investigation and scripting a false narrative for everyone involved in breaking laws from the doctors office to the police department and summing it up by saying I’m a fight picking cunt and he would see the tables turned on me he would bury me and destroy me but all these people are adults they could’ve turned him away he’s a heinous person who brag about getting an Abner Louima cop off, NYPD cops off, he went  on a major TV network and said that Anthony Weiner‘s account was hacked, he said Vanderstel was not guilty and Vanderstel he went and killed another young woman and threw her away like garbage and Joe supported violence where I was treated like garbage and I was violated and then he twisted it we’re only a moron would believe his twisted false narrative with overwhelming evidence he lied if I’m correct it was him my attacker the NYPD lied and police reports I have audio of the NYPD turning me away I have so much evidence internal fares preventing me from due process refusing evidence using Ron Kuby‘s letter to pretend there no crime And they protected my attacker’s signed letter to Detective Andrew Dwyer another serious crime and her letter another open threat that mirrors the cunt threat by Bob Dobalina who Joe Tacopina has never denied. 

NY State Ethics Committee Another fake committee has my complaint and they are aware Joe Tacopina has not denied it but they’re not gonna do anything about it.



NYPD PC Ray Kelly, Bratton, James O’Neill acted on a misogynist Hate Crime Threat Joe Tacopina Has Never Denied Posting as Bob Dobalina Cunt Threat