About Me

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Allegations Joe Tacopina Misogynist Hate Crime, Obstruction, etc NYPD Acted on Hate Crime Threat









Allegations Joe Tacopina Misogynist Hate Crime, Obstruction, etc NYPD Acted on Hate Crime Threat

I filed with the ethics committee and I had filed a complaint against his partner Chad Seigel after the NYPD Rape cop trial for a misogynist hate crime in court comparing the NYPD rape cop victim's vagina to a venus fly trap -- essentially blaming the woman.

I allege Tacopina used the fake account he deleted when I asked is this witness tampering Bod Dobalina and I allege Chad Seigel used Charles Ward -- these are my guesses and FYI Tacopina and Seigel threatened to sue me if I did not remove the first complaint after the NYPD rape trial and I said go a head I will call Mr. #$*$***  Joe Alleged slept with his wife, I would call the client's now ex wife, Bernie Kerik, the federal agents that made the proffer agreement.  I would add now Bernie Kerik's secretly recorded audio.  I would ask Joe what did the feds have on him and a lot more.

I filmed a memorial and I was told Joe Tacopina would not be there but he stalked me and oggled my legs so I asked him why are rapes up in NYC and under reported -- it is on YouTube so that is why I think it was him and he calls me a fight picking cunt --- using a fake account but that is a crime during an open investigation to threaten the victim and when I forwarded to the corrupt NYPD they acted on the misogynist hate crime!  IA protected it all!