About Me

My photo
Passionate letters published in The Financial Times re: Lucien Freud, my art and women's issues, The Wall St. Journal"Betrayal at Ground Zero", The Chief, The New York Times (9),Crains "NYU's Logo should be a dorm with a dollar", The New York Sun, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, Metro, AMNY, The Village Voice "Carbon Copy" letter of the week, Newsday, Jerusalem Post, my blog mentioned New York Mag Intelligencer neighborhood watch. Got speed bumps for Anna Silver School & doors for women's bathroom Tompkins. Donated my white blood cells twice to help a little girl fight Non-Hodgkins & man w/Lymphoma. Two hour process & you can only do it 12 x in your life. Too worn out to donate now. Way back Liz Smith mentioned me & my favorite zen quote "Live each moment as if your hair is on fire." which means live in the moment like it is your last aka live life passionately! I am really proud to say I have run 2 New York City Marathons!!! Also to have done volunteer work with pre-school handicap children at Rusk. NYTimes My YouTube work 1) Giuseppi Logan’s Second Chance 2)Mysterious Mr. Rechnitz

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Joe Tacopina worse than Jussie Smollett?

I allege that Joe Tacopina broke the law over and over in my case Only he could be stupid enough and overly aggressive enough to threaten me using a sock puppet during an open investigation coming to my YouTube channel using the cunt word to threaten me and then I'll allege he ghost wrote the letter threatening me ---  letter threatens me with the second false cross complaint




Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Jussie Smollett? Corrupt Dr Fagelman, Ray Kelly, Bratton, NYPD PC O'Neill party to Delita Hooks ltr to det. Dwyer threatens me 2nd false cross complaint 2nd• assault top of blog tweet to top cops audio I'm not allowed to report 1st false cross complt suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/06/nypd-j…

Joan Illuzzi  admitted Delita Hooks  complaint was a false cross complaint and she was guilty of second-degree assault menacing and more but Joan went to extreme lengths that should've gotten her fired for retaliating against me lying to me because I'm a critic of her misogynist boss I don't know how she goes to work every day because deep down she knows the truth some people know and they're willing to block it out but I think on some level she knows how wrong she is and her behavior ?  Maybe not maybe she's able to compartmentalize like all the criminal that have 0 remorse including in my case from  The doctors office 155 Spring St. to the 1st Precinct to One Police Plaza to Internal Affairs to the DAs office to corporate counsel City Hall comptroller's office they're protecting Crimes in my case and how many others?



 The lawyers for the city of New York corporate counsel the comptrollers investigators corporate counsel's investigators they protected all crimes because they don't like me they were willing to discriminate against me violating my civil rights my human rights protect crimes if you're protecting Crimes you were therefore complicit? 


Jussie Smollett FYI Cy Vance, Tiana Walton, Joan Illuzzi, top NYPD Protected Delita Hooks False Cross Complaint and her letter to Det Andrew Dwyer threatening me w/ a 2nd  which would be a fabricated second-degree assault this was protected all by commander Ed Winski , Bratton, O'Neill, Ray Kelly 


Download the Twitter app


Note: please excuse terrible typos